"Belgrade is the ugliest city in the world in the most beautiful place in the world"______________________________
_____________________________________________________________-Jean-Édouard Jeanneret dit Le Corbusier

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Guatemala City ?

Two days ago I went to a little goodbye party at Strahinah's place. Several of his friends, as well as drunk musicians -pretending they knew how to make music when it was actually total chaos- were present. A nice house party even thought.
I woke up the next day on a sofa, Strahinah was already gone to France, I did'nt tell him goodbye... so I went to the bus station, and had the weirdest feeling.
Guatemala Ciudad, where I was in 2006.
Those who've been to Central America can confirm I'm not crazy.
San José ?, Guatemala Ciudad ? Tegucigalpa ? Chichicastenango ?
Nope, just plain Belgrade suburbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment